This is life: Chapter 03 - The Passport Office

Its all about the day when i went to submit the application form for my passport. God bless the technology and the online application system that saved my hours of standing and waiting in a long line. You see .. if you apply online for the passport .. u dont have to join the waiting line coz u have a different counter for submission =] sounds great isnt it?? Well .. when i reached my counter, the waiting line was almost half of the usual line of the other counters. But it all began to get worse .. when people started rushing and mixing lines.  I was watching them like a camera but didnt react. When i was close to the counter .. from nowhere jumped Mr. Smarty Senior Citizen. That Sardar Ji said " Ooh im a senior citizen plz let me go ..". Someone replied "So..?? Your out of line?? Your breaking the harmony." Sardar Ji said .. "i wont take long just let me go .. im a senior citizen" I thought in mind .. well why doesnt he realise that being senior means he should show more respect to the system, rules and regulations. If he cant .. using the title to exploit the system isnt the good way. Lines started merging to each other .. so i went to report that to guards. yea left my precious place in the waiting line, reported them and returned back just in time to notice that i had to join in the last now. Anyways .. i joined .. waited again .. again when i was about to reach the counter .. OMG .. DID I SEE THAT Mr. SARDAR JI AGAIN COMING RUSHING IN??? :O It was too rushy .. he couldnt reach counter .. and in 2 mins a guard came with big angry eyes :D and everyone went into a single line. I submitted the form and it was a happy ending after all.
Thoughts come later when u face such situations .. so they striked my harmonious mind system too. Why have people become so much selfish?? They think ... ooh just MY job should be done easily or in time .. then im happy. In buses people rush to find a seat .. ooh just I should sit comfortably .. who cares about others. What will happen to us if we ask, help or offer others .. the seats or the place in waiting lines .. may be a little bit of discomfort .. but are we so weak that cant even do this little to keep everything in harmony?? Let me try and practice to be Mr Nice Guy in such situations and hope others will be so too =]

No comments: